Skip to main content
- You may not have anything to eat or drink, including water, for six (6) hours prior to your appointment.
- Please wear loose, comfortable clothing with short sleeves, or sleeves which can easily be rolled up past the elbow, and low-heeled shoes.
- Minors must be accompanied by their parent or guardian.
- All patients receiving I.V. sedation MUST be accompanied by a responsible adult. That person should remain in the office while the surgery takes place, drive the patient home, and stay with the patient for the remainder of the day.
- The patient should not drive a vehicle or operate any machinery for 24 hours following I.V. sedation.
- Daily wear contact lenses should be removed prior to surgery.
- Do not wear lipstick, excessive makeup, or nail polish on the day of surgery.
- No smoking at least 12 hours before surgery. Ideally, cut down or stop smoking as soon as possible prior to the day of surgery.
- If you are unable to be here at your appointed time, or if you have any questions, please call 210-344-9898.